WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
After setting up your first visit, but prior to your appointment date, we need the following:
● Our initial intake forms filled out to the best of your ability
● Copies of any recent blood tests, urinalysis, salivary hormone panels
● Copies of any recent MRI or X Ray reports pertinent to your case
During your first visit we will discuss at length:
● Your paperwork and test results
● Your condition and any questions you may have
● Your goals for your treatment and outcomes
By the end of your first visit we should know:
● The big picture of your current health status
● Why you are experiencing the symptoms you have
● Which body systems are not working as well as they should
● Our initial treatment recommendations
Depending on your condition and the complexity of your issues, our second visit follow up will take place 2-4 weeks later, at which time we will:
● Review and recheck all the issues we discussed on the first visit
● Discuss what is beginning to work well, and what areas need more help
● Adjust your food and supplement plan based on progress and changes
● Schedule our third visit.
As a patient in this office you can expect a thorough consult and exam which will give you a deeper understanding about your health. You may be asked to make some lifestyle changes and while there will also be some hands on treatments in the office, much of your progress is dependent on following through with the home recommendations.
A Beautiful Chiropractic Office For All Your Wellness Needs
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality chiropractic care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you
for choosing our practice for your chiropractic care.
Send us a Message
We encourage you to contact us via phone or email. Please use the contact form below to contact us via email. For directions to the office, please click the map below. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch. We're always happy to hear from you!