Functional Neurology is a comprehensive approach for both children and adults suffering from neurologic or psychogenic conditions. Patients suffering from brain-based disorders need comprehensive individualized care. Some common conditions we see in adults include: Parkinson’s, memory loss, depression, stroke, balance disorders, concussion, or brain fog. Common conditions seen in children include: tic disorders, Tourette’s, ADHD, strokes, movement disorders, learning/processing disorders, developmental delays including speech.
Each patient will have a consultation to be sure Functional Neurologic care is right for them. After that blood work and a comprehensive physical and neurologic exam will be performed. From the combined results we can determine a treatment plan to best heal your brain.
Our services include:
- Functional Neurology Rehabilitation Program
- Brain-Based Adjusting
- FDA Approved Therapeutic Laser Therapy
- NSI – Neuro Sensory Integration
- Vestibular Rehabilitative Therapy
- Balance Rehabilitative Therapy
- Non-invasive Vagal Nerve Stimulation
- Non-invasive Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy
- Functional Medicine, Nutrition and Supplementation
Send us a Message
We encourage you to contact us via phone or email. Please use the contact form below to contact us via email. For directions to the office, please click the map below. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch. We're always happy to hear from you!