Functional Neurology is a comprehensive approach for both children and adults suffering from neurologic or psychogenic conditions. Patients suffering from brain-based disorders need comprehensive individualized care. Some common conditions we see in adults include: Parkinson’s, memory loss, depression, stroke, balance disorders, concussion, or brain fog. Common conditions seen in children include: tic disorders, Tourette’s, ADHD, strokes, movement disorders, learning/processing disorders, developmental delays including speech.
Each patient will have a consultation to be sure Functional Neurologic care is right for them. After that blood work and a comprehensive physical and neurologic exam will be performed. From the combined results we can determine a treatment plan to best heal your brain.
Our services include:
- Functional Neurology Rehabilitation Program
- Brain-Based Adjusting
- FDA Approved Therapeutic Laser Therapy
- NSI – Neuro Sensory Integration
- Vestibular Rehabilitative Therapy
- Balance Rehabilitative Therapy
- Non-invasive Vagal Nerve Stimulation
- Non-invasive Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy
- Functional Medicine, Nutrition and Supplementation