Embracing Innovative Wellness: Introducing Ozone Treatments with UBI at Core Therapies
In the pursuit of wellness, exploring groundbreaking approaches often leads to new avenues for optimal health. At Core Therapies we’re thrilled to announce the integration of a pioneering therapy that’s been gaining traction for its potential health benefits: Ozone Therapy also known as Major Autohemotherapy and (UBI) Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation. When used together, the synergistic effects of Ozone Therapy and UBI are purported to enhance their individual benefits.
What is Major Autohemotherapy and UBI?
This procedure exposes blood to multiple light wavelengths to enhance specific biological effects. It is based on the research of Niels Ryberg Finsen, a Nobel prize winner in the field of Physiology of Medicine. The procedure has been used in Europe and the United States for decades and over 300,000 successful clinical trials have been observed. Before the advent of antibiotics, vaccines, and corticosteroids it was a main treatment for infectious diseases but now has also been shown to be effective in autoimmune disorders, cardiovascular disease, fatigue, depression and more
IV Ozone Treatments with UBI
While your blood cells naturally receive oxygen through the lungs, that regular re-oxidizing may not be enough to refresh oxygen-starved blood. However, a dose of ozone can energize your bloodstream. This leads to a number of potential benefits, including:
- Strengthening of your immune system
- Encourage your body’s stem cells to move to the targeted area, where they can work to heal injuries
- Stimulation of white blood cells
- Increased circulation
- Purifying the bloodstream
- Promote higher levels of NAD+ in the body (NAD+ is important in the functioning of the mitochondria)
- Increased resistance against infections, bacteria, and fungi
- Improvement of varicose veins
- Significantly enhance tissue oxygenation
- Protects against cell mutation and the formation of cancers
- Help the body cope with autoimmune disorders
UBI treatment, or Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, exposes the blood to ultraviolet light. This weakens bacteria and viruses already in the bloodstream and increases the overall strength of the immune system.
The benefits of UBI may include
- Increased immune system response
- Reduced tissue pain
- Improved circulation
- Improved metabolism
- Stimulation of new blood cells
- Cardiovascular protection
- Increased pain tolerance, especially to cancer treatments
- Greater tissue oxygenation
- Increased resistance to infection
- Increased homeostasis
While both IV Ozone treatments and UBI can improve your overall health, when they are used in tandem, it becomes the perfect combination for optimum health. UBI destroys all of the viruses, bacteria, and other contaminants in the bloodstream while the ozone improves overall health function.
How does Ozone Therapy work?
First, a portion of the patient’s blood is drained using gravity. Next, the blood is infused with ozone (O3) and enters back into your body. This aids in energy, immune system support and overall well being.
How long does Ozone Therapy take?
The Ozone infusion process takes about 30-45 minutes. Please allow for about 1 hour for the consultation and appointment.
How do I know if Ozone Therapy is suitable for me?
A Consultation with our Nurse Practitioner is needed as she can assess your health history, current conditions, and goals to determine if it aligns with your needs. Call the Office to schedule a consultation today!